Caravans and Motorhomes
Guard against spoiled holidays
The narrow pipes in caravans and campervans are prime candidates for becoming blocked: they simply aren't wide enough to carry away all the debris. Whether it's in the kitchen or the shower area, the same applies. What's more, the plugholes are often in the most awkward places, and given the amount of space available it's good to be able to keep kitchens and bathrooms clean and hygienic while keeping chores to a minimum.
That's where the Sinkie comes in - keeping the plugholes clear of waste.
On Board Ship
Don't drown because the sink overflows
Whether it's a private boat, a luxury yacht, a cruise liner or a merchant ship, life on board is restricted by the small amount of space available. It's vital to be able to keep kitchens and bathrooms clean and hygienic while keeping chores to a minimum. Blocked pipes and drains are a nightmare, while any lurch and and the glass or china can be in pieces on the floor.
- The Sinkie can be used to protect sinks and showers in the kitchen or bathroom
- Patented skirt design ensures that waste can't go underneath
- Made of tough compressed silicone rubber which is chemical resistant and withstands heat to 250 degrees
- Easy to clean and completely hygienic - simply rinse it under the tap or put it in the washing machine or dishwasher
- Streamlined design mean waste won't stick in the holes
- Flexible and bendy to fit plugholes in the most awkward places
- Versions available to fit virtually any plughole anywhere
- Available in a range or stylish colours to suit everyone's taste